click on a date to see all the day's entries
About TitusOneNineOld Titusonenine site (Jan04-May07)
Kendall's e-mail (replace -at- with @)
"Elves" e-mail (blog admin)
A free floating commentary on culture, politics, economics, and religion based on a passionate commitment to the truth and a desire graciously to refute that which is contrary to it….
"He must hold firm to the sure word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to confute those who contradict it."
--Titus 1:9, Revised Standard Version
Blog Tips & Info
Info to help you learn your way around the new blog, and posts where you can report problems or offer suggestionsMobile-friendly view (blog headlines): Click Here
Print-friendly view of all articles: Click Here
Recent Comments Page:
Registration & Login Help
Blog Tips Series
The above list is limited to "parent" categories. To see the entire category index and select specific sub-categories, click on "Full Category Index"
Full Category Index
Anglican / Episcopal RSS Feed
©2013 Kendall S. Harmon. All rights reserved.
TitusOneNine Links Page
I. Anglican / Episcopal Resources & Links
1. Important Documents
documents are in chronological order, most recent first
Also, don't miss:
2. Websites & Blogs
A. Official websites
B. Anglican / Episcopal News
C. Anglican / Episcopal Blogs
By no means exhaustive. Let us know what we've missed
Previous versions of Titusonenine:
NORTH AMERICAN ANGLICANS:
INTERNATIONAL ANGLICAN BLOGS & BLOGGERS
BLOGGING BISHOPS (US & Overseas)
II. General Resources & Links
YET more links coming soon...! including Non-Anglican links
Patrick J Marker wrote to Abbot Gregory Polan here including this:
*** During our first telephone conversation, on Monday, April 25, 2011, you shared the following information:Read it all carefully.
1) You heard something about Bede’s 1981 misconduct at St. John’s “at the time of the incident”.
2) You were aware of an incident involving Bede Parry with a member of the abbey’s choir in the summer of 1987.
3) Bede Parry was sent to New Mexico soon after the 1987 incident.
4) When Bede Parry tried to enter another monastery, he took psychological tests that showed a “proclivity toward sexual misconduct with minors.”
5) You called Parry’s boss at an ambulance company and a woman bishop with the Episcopal Church with the information.
6) You identified the woman bishop as Katharine Jefferts Schori.
7) You told Katharine Jefferts Schori not only about the allegations [plural] against Bede, but also of Bede’s attempt to join another monastery, the psychological testing and his “proclivity”.
8 ) That Katharine Jefferts Schori, despite your revelations, “allowed him to continue to work.”
Filed under: * Anglican - Episcopal Episcopal Church (TEC) Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori TEC Parishes TEC Polity & Canons * Christian Life / Church Life Parish Ministry Ministry of the Ordained * Religion News & Commentary Other Churches Roman Catholic
Previous entry (below): David Ould on a TEC website prayer Omission and then *Amendment*
Return to blog homepage
Return to Mobile view (headlines)