The Three Harmon Children at Abigail’s recent Graduation

Posted by Kendall Harmon

Filed under: * By Kendall

18 Comments
Posted May 29, 2007 at 7:15 pm [Printer Friendly] [Print w/ comments]

1. DonGander wrote:

Mr Harmon:

With all the falseness and fear in society today, it is difficult to find anyone who is sincere and real (I repeat myself). You share your life with us. Thank you for being a good example of a christian who does not cower under evil. It is apparent that you trust God; and God is faithful.

God bless you, your family, your ministry, and give you true and open friends.

DonGander

May 29, 8:25 pm | [comment link]
2. Shirley wrote:

Ditto for #1.  I could not have said it so well.

Bless you and your beautiful family.

May 29, 9:06 pm | [comment link]
3. Karen B. wrote:

What a wonderful picture!  And I add my ditto to Shirley about Don’s comment in #1.  Perfectly said.  And so true.  Thanks for sharing your blessings and joy with us Kendall & Elizabeth (And thanks to Abigail for letting your dad brag a bit!  He’s justly proud from all we’ve seen, read and heard about you on the blog!)

May 29, 9:15 pm | [comment link]
4. libraryjim wrote:

I was going to make a comment, but everyone above beat me to it!
Great looking family, Kendall!
Jim Elliott

May 29, 9:40 pm | [comment link]
5. rugbyplayingpriest wrote:

As a new father - my daughter is 7 months old- I can truly see how proud you must feel of them all. Has God ever given so wonderful a gift as that of our children? I say no!

May 30, 3:14 am | [comment link]
6. Archie wrote:

Wow, what a handsom family! Hard for me to believe that your kids have grown up. Was it that long ago that we used to journy from Hartsville to Sumter on Wednesday to share the body and blood with you and Charlie Walton?

May 30, 6:27 am | [comment link]
7. Pageantmaster [Katie bought Welby] wrote:

It could be Henley.

The future is bright.

May 30, 6:45 am | [comment link]
8. Larry Morse wrote:

Um, time to get a haircut? LM

May 30, 7:06 am | [comment link]
9. KAR wrote:

Um, time to get a haircut?

Nah!

——

Cute kids, thank you for sharing with us.

May 30, 7:12 am | [comment link]
10. Elizabeth H. wrote:

LM….if you knew the personality under the hair you wouldn’t think about the hair.  And….he has already commented to me that it is time for a haircut….better for him to tell me than for me to tell him.
I love them all,  Selimah - the outdoors, athletic horse girl.  Abigail - the extroverted trailblazer. Nathaniel - the quiet thinker who loves to tease his dad (they think alike)

May 30, 9:37 am | [comment link]
11. Pageantmaster [Katie bought Welby] wrote:

The hair is a blessing, all too fleeting for some of us downer

May 30, 9:58 am | [comment link]
12. Chris wrote:

nice to see everyone so well dressed up.  graduations have become too casual in recent years….

May 30, 10:37 am | [comment link]
13. lauren wrote:

Congratulations, Abigail!

May 30, 11:08 am | [comment link]
14. lauren wrote:

PS: With all that teenagers go through in general (and the extraordinary pressure put on clergy kids in particular), the last thing they need to be getting grief over is HAIR!  Kendall and Elizabeth, you have a beautiful family.  May God protect and richly bless you all.

May 30, 11:14 am | [comment link]
15. Id rather not say wrote:

So . . . where is she going to college?

May 30, 11:24 am | [comment link]
16. Chip Johnson, cj wrote:

Elizabeth,

God’s blessings upon you.  You and Kendall have a beautiful family, and we are blessed to be able to share in their exploits.  Thank you, all.

May 30, 5:42 pm | [comment link]
17. Elizabeth H. wrote:

#16,
Abigail is going to The College of Wooster, Wooster, Ohio. A small liberal arts college.

E.

May 31, 10:34 am | [comment link]
Registered members must log in to comment.

Next entry (above): Daily Blog Tip: How to Avoid Unwanted E-mail From Comment Threads Here

Previous entry (below): CANA Welcomes New Congregations

Return to blog homepage

Return to Mobile view (headlines)