So, how did we come up with that list? Is it just elfin magic? Or can regular readers quickly see what threads are being hotly discussed? Read on! With the new advanced search features here, you too can be an elf!
Here is how to search the blog for the posts with the most comments yourself, using the Advanced Search feature.
1. Go into Advanced Search (up at the top right near the search box and calendar)
2. For the broadest search possible, enter "the" as your keyword (you can of course limit to some keyword of your choosing, e.g. Anglican).
3. Choose: Search on Titles, Entries and Comments in the pull down menu to make sure you'll get all posts
4. Choose: Titusonenine in the blog selection menu
5. Choose: Any Category to search on ALL categories. Or limit to the category / categories of your choice. (Yes you can select MULTIPLE categories)
6. Finally, over on the far right choose: "Sort Results By: MOST COMMENTS"
This will give you a list of posts with the most comments EVER (assuming you've not limited your search by keyword or category).
You could also limit the date range of your search, example "today and newer" or "this week and newer." Try it out!
To comment on this article: To article and comments
© 2016 Kendall S. Harmon. All rights reserved.
For original material from Titusonenine (such as articles and commentary by Dr. Harmon) permission to copy and distribute free of charge is granted, provided this notice, the logo, and the web site address are visible on all copies. For permission for use in for-profit publications, please email KSHarmon[at]mindspring[dot]com